A licensed professional that has extensive experience in the A/E industry. The ideal candidate is capable of managing a variety of projects and Clients and also has extensive experience and competence in the Electrical or Mechanical or FP discipline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between management and Staff.
- Provide routine project and performance feedback to stakeholders including Staff, Clients and Vendors.
- Conduct team meetings
- Enforce Company policies/procedures.
- Make and/or delegate assignments to members of the program.
- Hold Staff accountable to project completion.
- Identify and mitigate potential risks/issues during project life cycle.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
- Maintain positive working relationship with team members.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficiency of project documents.
- Forecast workload projections and maintain goals for the program.
- Assist with the coordination of agreements, proposals and other contracts with Client(s).
- Monitor the production schedules for the program.
- Manage/oversee development of various tools for program use to create/maintain efficiencies.
- Participate in the fulfillment of the Strategic Plan for the company.
- Lead / assist implementation of key decisions and action items resulting from meetings or events related to the program.
- Responsible for encouraging Staff to achieve optimum performance, retention, and morale.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Staff.
- Perform on-going Client Relationship Management for the program.
- Perform marketing tasks as needed to develop additional Client base for program.
- Perform Staff management tasks in collaboration with HR and direct management.
- Provide training, coaching, guidance, mentoring, and oversight to Staff as needed.
- Approve timesheets, PTO, or changes in schedules for direct reports.
- Coordinate resources with multiple Program Managers to manage workload.
- Maintain profitability and revenue goals for the office.
- Perform other managerial functions as needed.
- Analyze performance trends to determine training needs.
- Maintain professional skills development and growth, including leadership and management, per BG policies and budget.
- Create redlines, comments, and mark-ups.
- Apply applicable codes for design.
- Assist in data collection or field verification including code calls, scope trips, or other items as needed.
- Communicate through multiple media with team members, program managers, other disciplines and outside vendors and Clients to obtain necessary information for documents.
- Make decisions with guidance on procedures used during design process and communicate these decisions with other members of the project team.
- Organize and prepare necessary project/program related materials such as reports, travel packets, including stamping/ packaging of documents as needed.
- Participate in process improvement activities/tasks to improve program team’s efficiency.
- Produce project documents based on general guidelines set by Client and Senior Staff.
- Edit specifications within project requirements.
- Prepare design calculations and apply engineering fundamentals with minimal supervision.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete your responsibilities.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, guides, and coaches Staff to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Leader whose honesty and integrity provide for effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Empowers and inspires team members.
- Visionary for future success of team.
- Licensed Professional in good standing.
- 4 years of Project Management or Supervisory experience including previous program management skills including experience with prioritization, organization and planning, and demonstrated success producing high-quality deliverable on time and within budget required.
- Thorough knowledge of required codes and standards for this position (i.e. NEC, ASHRAE, etc.
- 4 years Project Management experience with direct reports
- Specialized Certification in Engineering related systems.
- Experience in CostWorks.
- Proficient in REVIT and AutoCAD platforms.
- Exp in commercial, retail, restaurant, healthcare/assisted living, hospitality project types.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Located in Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
- Work environment for this position is in an office.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, will occur.
- This position will require regular travel to project sites.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com