Entry-level Designer that trains/works under direct supervision to perform basic technical design activities required to design and develop components for multiple types of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Address redlines, comments, and mark-ups.
- Learn to apply codes for design.
- Communicate with team members, program manager, and other disciplines to obtain necessary information for documents.
- Perform entry level design.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete responsibilities.
Must have one or more of the following:
- 2 years of work experience in the Mechanical field or Mechanical design industry.
- 2 years of education from a college or technical school in the Mechanical field or related.
- 2 years equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Applicable work experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit.
- Specialized experience or applicable design experience in [medical facilities, educational facilities, retail/commercial design, etc.]
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.