Experienced Assistant that has extensive experience and competence and is capable of supporting multiple teams while handling multiple project types, and a variety of tasks to support Executive/Corporate Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate special projects, reports, or research needed by an Executive.
- Create documents and address redlines, comments, and mark-ups on various types of documents.
- Organize, update, maintain necessary documentation.
- Organize, prepare, and oversee necessary materials including reports, presentations, agendas and minutes under limited supervision.
- Create, update and address redlines for training materials.
- Partner with multiple departments as needed on their special projects.
- Document Executive decisions, minutes of meetings, etc.
- Prepare agendas or other documentation as needed by Executive.
- Prepare, update, maintain, and verify daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports.
- Schedule meetings, and maintain Executive calendar as needed.
- Work with Executives on confidential matters.
- Assist with high-level corporate projects and tasks as assigned.
- Perform a variety of high-level, complex, and sometimes confidential administrative functions.
- Record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings or other project-related events.
- Act as liaison between Managers and team members.
- Organize, lead and attend Team meetings.
- Oversee and facilitate communication through multiple media with team members, managers, outside vendors and Clients to obtain necessary information.
- Complete project activations and set-up for a variety of projects and/or programs.
- Develop or assist in the development of budgets, proposals, contracts, and bill reviews for various projects/programs.
- Enter & check data required for a variety of projects/programs in the required database(s) under minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of correspondence and documents.
- Lead and implement process improvement activities to maintain team efficiency.
- Monitor project activities on behalf of the Manager.
- Perform other administrative functions as needed.
- Provide technical training, guidance, and oversight to Administrative Staff.
- Supervise and delegate work to other team members.
- Utilize various office machines to include copier, scanner, computer, fax, phone, plotter, etc.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete your responsibilities.
- 3 years applicable experience in MS Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- 4 years applicable work experience supporting Senior Management.
Must have one of the following:
- Bachelors Degree and 6 years work experience in an office environment.
- 2 years of education from a college or technical school and 8 years work experience in an office environment.
- High-school diploma or GED and 10 years applicable work experience in an office environment.
- 2-year degree in business (or related) field.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA, BS).
- Applicable work experience in an Architectural or Engineering firm.
- Applicable work experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Applicable work experience using WordPress or other website software.
- Applicable work experience in Contracts Administration.
- Applicable work experience in Deltek Vision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Work environment for this position is in an office.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, may occur.
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org