Entry-level Architectural Designer that trains under direct supervision to perform basic technical design activities required to design and develop Architectural components for multiple types of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Address redlines, comments, and mark-ups under direct supervision.
- Learn to apply codes for design, under direct supervision.
- Communicate with team members, program manager, other disciplines to obtain necessary information for documents under direct supervision.
- Perform entry level design under direct supervision.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete responsibilities.
- 1 year of post-secondary education in Architecture or related field.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Experienced in AutoCAD and/or REVIT Engineering software.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Work environment is mostly in an office.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, may occur.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment and sit for long periods of time.
*This position is a temporary position.
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE COME AND VISIT BENCHMARK GROUP AT THE FAY JONES SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN CAREER FAIR ON FEBRUARY 26, 2019.