Entry-level Revit Technician that trains/works under direct supervision to perform basic technical design activities required to design and develop components for multiple types of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Address redlines, comments, and mark-ups.
- Learn to apply codes for design.
- Communicate with team members, program manager, and other disciplines to obtain necessary information for documents.
- Perform entry level design.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Understanding of the Architectural field.
- 1 year experience using REVIT in the working environment.
- Applicable work experience in the Architectural field.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Work environment for this position is in an office.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, will occur.
- This position may require regular travel to project sites.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com