Experienced Assistant that works under minimal direction.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of administrative functions under limited supervision.
- Address redlines, comments, and mark-ups on various types of documents.
- Record key decisions and action items resulting from meetings under limited supervision.
- Assist/lead team in data collections or field verifications including code calls and other items as needed.
- Act as liaison between Managers and team members.
- Organize, lead and attend Team meetings
- Communicate and facilitate communication through multiple media with team members, managers, outside vendors and Clients to obtain necessary information.
- Complete project activations and set-up for a variety of project types under limited supervision.
- Enter data required for a project/program in the required database(s) under limited supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of correspondence and documents.
- Participate in & implement process improvement activities/tasks to improve program team’s efficiency.
- Monitor project activities on behalf of the Manager with supervision.
- Organize, update, maintain necessary documentation under limited supervision.
- Organize and prepare necessary materials including reports, presentations, agendas and minutes under limited supervision.
- Perform other administrative functions as needed.
- Utilize various office machines to include copier, scanner, computer, fax, phone, plotter, etc.
- Edit specifications within project requirements under supervision.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete your responsibilities.
- High-school diploma or GED and 3 years applicable work experience in an office environment.
- 1 year applicable experience in MS Office including but not limited to Word, Excel, & Outlook.
- Applicable work experience in an Architectural or Engineering firm.
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Pro and MS PowerPoint.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Work environment for this position is in an office.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, may occur.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds may be required.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment.
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org